We are currently seeking expressions of interest for Surveillance Investigators in Sydney, Canberra and NSW with experience conducting Surveillance Investigations within the Insurance industry.
You will have an understanding of legislation relevant to conducting covert surveillance and be responsible for conducting thorough and detailed covert surveillance investigations both invehicle and/or on foot. The Investigator must share a passion for investigations and display an unwavering commitment to excellence. He/she must also possess a professional demeanor characterised by integrity, good character, and mutual respect.
The Surveillance Investigator position will involve the completion of assignments while gathering purposeful evidence/information in coordination with achieving client and Management goals, while doing so in compliance with the company’s systems, policies and procedures.
- Have a current and valid NSW CAPI Licence;
- Have a current and valid driver’s license and vehicle;
- Possess a minimum 2 years field surveillance investigative experience;
- Understanding of threat risk assessments and analytics;
- Ability to collect, make use of, and disseminate available information in a timely manner;
- Have excellent written and verbal skills;
- Are self-motivated and able to work within strict time frames.